The costs for registration are shown below. Please note that all US Dollar (USD) amounts will be converted to South African Rands (ZAR) for online payment.
|Full registration (Member, IEEE-IES Member, Non-Member)||Conference bag, eProceedings, Welcome Reception, Gala Dinner, Lunches and Refreshment breaks.|
|Reduced registration (Student and Life Member)||Conference bag, eProceedings, Welcome Reception, Lunches and Refreshment breaks.|
* Note: Life Members and students must purchase an additional dinner ticket for USD 60 if they wish to attend the Gala Dinner.
|Registration type||Registration up to 31 December 2012||Registration from 1 January 2013|
|IES Member||USD 475||USD 575|
|Member||USD 500||USD 600|
|Non-member||USD 600||USD 700|
|Student Member*||USD 250||USD 350|
|Student non-member*||USD 300||USD 400|
|IEEE Life Member*||USD 250||USD 350|
|Additional author fees||See notes below|
|Additional proceedings||USD 25|
|Additional welcome reception ticket||USD 30|
|Additional gala dinner ticket||USD 60|
Notes on registration
- A full registration fee will cover 2 papers by the same author.
- 50% of the conference fee will be charged for each additional paper by the same author in excess of 2 papers.
- The maximum paper length is 6 pages. An additional amount of USD 50 per page is charged for each page in excess of 6 pages.
- Each paper accepted must be presented at the conference for the paper to be considered for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
- Papers will not be included in the ICIT2013 eProceedings if they do not have a fully paid full registration associated with them by 1 January 2013.